Mizuho recognizes that CSR initiatives help contribute to the sustainable development of society and provide the platform for creating and advancing corporate value, and we have positioned CSR initiatives as a pillar of our corporate conduct while working in unison to achieve the Group's overarching CSR goals.
Mizuho Securities' CSR
We at Mizuho Securities, aiming to serve as the only comprehensive securities company able to offer all the advantages of a united financial group, will contribute to the economic and social development of the world as a whole, as part of a social mission that we have assumed of our own accord. We must also proactively respond to the expectations of all our stakeholders, including our customers as well as our communities, our own management, staff and their families.
We aims to contribute to the healthy and sustainable growth of the world economy through facilitating finance and responsible investments.
- Jan 2017
- Donated calenders for social welfare councils and hospitals in Japan
- Oct 2016
- Participated in ECO project by NICHIBAN.
- Spt 17, 2016
- Hold Mt. Fuji cleanup activities.
- Aug 17–19, 2016
- Supported Japan Institute for Social and Economic Affairs for "School Teachers' program 2016" .
- Aug 16, 2016
- Supported Japan Securities Dealers Association for "finance & securities experience program for educators".
- Apr 19–20, 2016
- Hold Arakawa riverbed cleanup activities.